Dispensing Operator |
We are looking for “Dispensing Operator” with the following job description and requirements:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Clean all areas and equipment to be used, verifying it is free of contamination.
- Verify that all necessary materials are correct, present, released and within the expiration period.
- Verify all ingredients so they matched the batch record.
- Open bags, boxes and other containers to be dispensed one at a time.
- Use scales to measure raw materials required ASSURE and repackage to send to blending.
- Weigh drums individually and all together to record and verify the weight.
- Label all containers/drums appropriately indicating the product name, lot/batch number, weight, and client name.
- Use logbook to document products made, the amount of raw materials use, equipment use, etc.
- Assure that products leaving the department are stored in the proper areas.
- Maintain a clear understanding of the company GMPs.
- Follow all safety policies and ensure the work environment is free of safety hazards.
- Physically fit – able to lift approximately 25-50 lbs.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Pharmaceutical or nutraceutical industry or similar industry.
- Respect for authority and company policy.
- Demonstrate the ability to speak and read English fluently.
- Team player.
- Demonstrate values for productivity and quality.
- Safety conscious.
- Attention to detail and accuracy with numbers.
- Knowledge of dispensing and GMP an asset.
Salary: Based on experience.
Job Location: Maple Ridge, BC
Job type: Full time permanent
Benefits: After the probationary period
Applications accepted by email only.