Blending Machine Operator
Blending Machine Operator |
We are looking for “Blending Machine Operator” with the following job description and requirements:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Clean and disinfect blending machines, tools, and containers to use verifying it is free of contamination.
- Stage and prepare the dispensed material for efficient blending operations.
- Check the weighed or measured materials/ingredients if it conforms to the amount indicated in the work order to ensure conformance to requirements.
- Add or mix the ingredients into the specified blending machine.
- Collect samples of blended powders for laboratory testing.
- Record operational and production data on specified forms.
- Ensure all products are manufactured safely by following Good Manufacturing Practices
- Unload mixtures into appropriate containers or drums making sure that it is properly labeled indicating the product name, client name, lot number, and the weight of each container or drums.
- Transfer the blended products between work areas, using moving equipment.
- Accurately complete required production paperwork.
- Minimum high school degree or diploma required.
- Should be available to work in the afternoon shift (3:30 pm to 12 am).
- Physically fit; Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Hands-on experience in any manufacturing environment is an asset.
- Respect for authority and company policy.
- Must be a team player.
- Demonstrate values for productivity and quality.
- Ability to keep up in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to details and accuracy with numbers.
- Knowledge of GMP is an asset.
- Performs related duties as required and assigned.
Salary: Based on experience.
Job Location: Maple Ridge, BC
Job type: Full time permanent
Benefits: After the probationary period
Applications accepted by email only.