Assistant Production Manager
Assistant Production Manager |
We are looking for “Assistant Production Manager” with the following job description and requirements:
- Assist with planning and scheduling production and supervising the production process. Directly responsible for managing all production line employees, and production line staff.
- Responsible for training new production employees on various machines.
- Must be able to set up and start machines independently.
- Review all production documentation and confirm they are accurate. Monitoring the production practices and setting the schedules as required.
- Work with managers effectively to execute the policies and goals of the organization. Assist with monitoring the facility for health and safety issues.
- Coordinate with all departments to ensure production goals are achieved. Assist with supervising and motivating the production team & quality control.
- Utilize computer systems to ensure work orders are processed and accurate.
- Maintain workflow by monitoring steps of the processes; observing control points; monitoring personnel and resources, resolving scheduling conflicts; developing reporting procedures and systems.
- Perform all work to organizational standards to ensure the final product meets quality
- Perform quality inspections as necessary.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and assigned work area. Work effectively as part of a team to ensure productivity and efficiency.
- Performs related duties as required and assigned.
- At least a Bachelor or certificate degree in Manufacturing or similar program. Previous Supervision Experience Required.
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on experience on Tableting, Coating & Encapsulation in pharmaceutical or nutraceutical industry or similar type manufacturing industry.
- Well-developed production management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must demonstrate the ability to work in a safe manner. Excellent communication skills required.
- Good general computer operation skills and basic knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software.
Salary: Based on experience.
Job Location: Maple Ridge, BC
Job type: Full time permanent
Benefits: After the probationary period
Applications accepted by email only.